Thursday, August 18, 2011

Palm reading on the bus


We have been amusing ourselves on the mega bus with trying to read our own palms. The very useful website we were using is this: http://healing.about.com/od/palmlines/ig/Palm-Lines/

We are not determined to get our palms and fortunes read while in Europe.

What we have discovered thus far... By our own expertise

Alli: "I discovered I am logical and have absolutely no intuition. My life line could use some help. I have a forking headline and a chaining heart line"

Kait: "I have discovered I have a very very long life line, it goes all the way around my thumb. Alli thinks I have an eternity love ring around my pinky finger. My heart line is all sorts of forked! And headline is as well. My fate line seems to branch in 2 directions... But I have no clue what this all means"

Hey friends of our blog! Try reading your palm and comment below, letting us know what you discovered!

1 comment:

Ruthann said...

I used the site you posted to read my palm very interesting my palm says 1 significant relationship and no children? read a little more and to see that the one significant relationship will bare no children. Kind of interesting... Love the blog!!