Thursday, August 18, 2011

Excited and buzzed

Perhaps more of the latter...


Kait and I are finishing up a bottle of Tempranillo,Santana 09 at Vino Volo at the Philadelphia International Airport. No philly cheesesteak for us... we went for Italian delicacies... smoked salmon, prosciutto, goat cheese, fig jam... the list goes on. I went for the Smoke Salmon rolls and Brie and Prosciutto Sandwich, while Kait opted for the Artisan Cured meats and Artisan Cheese plate. All the while feeding me everything on it.

The wine was much needed after check-in. Kaitlin broke out in hives after she had to check a bag, thankfully she packed a small blue piece of luggage in her bag. While she was busy tranferring items from one bag to another on the floor of the airport, I was enthusiastically trying to fit my bag into the metal cage of baggage fate. With substantial force, stern will-power, and an audience I shoved it in and was permitted to bring it along... It is quite possible that I was videod in my attempt. So after some sad puppy Kaitlin eyes (maybe one crocadile tear) and a test of Alli's will we now sit here, drunk after a whole bottle, ready and willing to depart for Madrid.

Miro adelante a satisfacerle Madrid.

ps I kick ass at playing "unblock me" while tipsy

Cheers!

kait and ALLI!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bonne vogage ... enjoy

love