Monday, August 15, 2011

3 more days to go!!!!

Hello friends, family, and Stalkers of Kait and Alli!
I (kait) am so pumped today

1. I got to sleep in for the first time all summer.
2. I made the vet appointment for my kitties for before I leave so they will be perfect while i am gone (theoretically)
3. I called the bak and credit card companies to let them know i am leaving the country. And they all were jealous. lol..... come on person answering the phone... u dont know me!  hehe
4. Got to see Dr Vanessa at GFC Wellness Center!  Love them there... i always leve there feeling a little bit better.... if you live in Pittsburgh... check them out!   ---->http://www.facebook.com/GFCWellness
5. I got to see my cousin Gina at Phillip Pelusi @ Ross Park Mall... and she did an amazing job! Again... if you live in pgh.... she is the one to go to!  And I am so glad I had enough hair to donate to Locks of love!  A wonderful organization... check them out ---> http://www.locksoflove.org/
6. Check out the new Vlog ----> to be posted this evening!
7. Heading to Kennywood to check on the parade floats I made for fall fantasy.
8. Wingies with A and K tonight! woooot
9. Did i mention i went kayaking and pimped out Rving this weekend?  no?  WELL I DID! hehe

Get excited people!  its almost here!
<3 Kait and Alli

No comments: